I can see the rhetoric of fear, a great fear, born
from our anxiety of foreign terrors and transfigured in the armed thug forms
which line up and fight for the law on these boulevards. I sit up; it's
sobering to see the standard-issue bulletproof vests. I am haunted by a vision,
by the memories of fleets of enforcement officers on every Friday night corner,
the soldiers who were dispersed over the sea of every street.
We were the evil that was being confined. It was the purity of connection, our human bonds, which were being corroded by our constant mistrust of our fellow man. We were all confined now and we were all found guilty of the same fucking charges.
We were the evil that was being confined. It was the purity of connection, our human bonds, which were being corroded by our constant mistrust of our fellow man. We were all confined now and we were all found guilty of the same fucking charges.
I
was tired of feeling guilty.
No comments:
Post a Comment