Friday, September 28, 2012

26

So I amble around the station ghostly. 

Streams of passengers disperse out of the train with me and float down into the sewers.

This swollen day had bumped into the whole week, an uncomfortable passenger of the psyche squeezing its way into my once-quiet life.

Guards wait by the exit.They look at me like dirt.I am flushed now but free of their grasp.

I'm not sure, but I think I'm a despicable man.

We fuck. When you remember the winter in the summertime, it’s beautiful. Breezes move over a fading blue landscape, ghost faces and cold stones. On the other side the same thing occurs. From a winter‘s day like today, the summer seems like a lavish dream, so bright, so intense a light in your eyes that your vision turns to white nothingness.

The house is silent.

They just stay together for the children. That Christian morality, that proletariat morality, that brain washed-out cum common-sense morality launches its guilty little arrows at me.


Click. Flick on the light. The air is warm. Home.

No comments: